Biotin, or B7. Most food sources that contain biotin are from animal products, such as meat, eggs, and fish - as well as some seeds, nuts, and sweet potatoes. It’s a forgotten B vitamin for energy, skin, hair, and nail health. While you may get your minimum daily dose in your diet, the clinical-grade amounts in our THRIVE and NOURISH formulas can amplify biotin's value.
Evidence-based relief and benefits from this super vitamin:
- Metabolism machine: supports the breakdown of fats, carbohydrates, and amino acids resulting in energy for the body to use
- Biotin may show signs of thicker and stronger hair, potentially reducing breakage while promoting growth
- For the healthy glow we all want our skin to have, biotin may help to prevent skin dryness and cracking and support the elasticity of the skin
- Brittle, bendy nails are the worst. Biotin may improve this by helping strengthen and thicken the nails
- If you feel like your sugar levels are on a constant roller-coaster, biotin may help balance out the ride
Regarding water-soluble vitamins like biotin, our goal is the most effective dose for women’s health. We go higher than a standard multi because we offer more than a multi. Women have essential nutrient needs, and our natural world provides them most of the time - that is the beautiful orchestra we live in. Take a moment to let that sink in. We offer supplementation because getting in tune is a little more complicated when life is full. If you want to read more about the science behind biotin, visit our resources below!