PS, or Phosphatidylserine
PS, we love you. Phosphatidylserine is your quiet, brilliant friend, who doesn’t say much, but when they do, it’s always the most intelligent comment in the room.
Derived from amino acids, this compound, found within the cells of all human bodies, is a little building block that can be considered a delicious food source for our brains. Cognitive function depends on phosphatidylserine as part of regular performance. We also chose it as an additional daily dose outside the body's natural production because it can provide emotional and physical relief during ovulation. While PS can be consumed through food sources such as egg yolks or synthesized, we find it best to take it through our women-specific THRIVE formula to ensure the body gets the dose it deserves.
Evidence-based relief and benefits from this super compound:
- Phosphatidylserine is a phospholipid that plays a vital role in the maintenance of cell structure and function
- Helps to support adrenal function. The adrenal glands are responsible for producing several hormones, including cortisol, which is involved in the body's stress response
- Phosphatidylserine has been shown to help regulate cortisol levels, which can improve overall hormone balance
- Phosphatidylserine has been shown to improve cognitive function and memory in women, particularly those experiencing age-related hormone changes
- Phosphatidylserine has been shown to help reduce the severity of symptoms such as hot flashes, night sweats, and mood changes, improving the overall quality of life for women going through menopause
Phosphatidylserine has several health benefits for women, particularly for hormone health. It can support adrenal function, improve cognitive function, and reduce the severity of peri-menopausal symptoms. PS is here to help women, and so are we. Swipe right; it’s a perfect match.