You may have noticed that many of our ingredients are found under the sea… zinc is another! The best food source to get your dose of this mineral is oysters - a highly contradictory food. They are sometimes salty and tangy, occasionally sweet, and can be dressed up or eaten raw. Either way, oysters are a mega zinc provider and live near and dear to our hearts. Pumpkin seed butter, deep green, thick, and sticky also contains zinc. It is not common to have either of these zinc-rich foods in a daily diet - supplementation is an easier way to get your zinc. Our THRIVE and NOURISH formulas provide multiple vitamins and minerals in appropriate amounts for women’s health and are the clear winning choice.
Evidence-based relief and benefits from this super mineral:
- Anything that may help boost the immune system is a yes for us, and zinc supports just that
- Wounds don’t just happen on the surface of the body. Internal tissues are subject to damage, and to be fixed, there must be a healthy amount of cellular repair and production. The faster this happens, the quicker you heal! Zinc may assist in speeding up the process, so you can get on with feeling your best self
- Consuming zinc may help to reduce the risk of age-related memory decline.
- Supports hormone balance which influences positive mood
- Menstrual cycles can be complex for many reasons. They can be painful and hard to track. Taking zinc may help to alleviate the heaviness of the monthly occurrence that being a woman entails, and we love zinc for that
Minerals are a unique form of nutrients. Our bodies don’t naturally produce them - but require their properties to support optimal health. Minerals must be taken with caution - this is reflected in our dosing thanks to the guidance of our medical and nutrition team. To read more about zinc, tap into our database below!